This website, “massajadyclassactionlawsuit.com” (“we” or “our“) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The contact information of our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
The Digital Millenium Copyright Act ensures that the public will have the continued ability to make fair use of copyrighted works. Any use of copyrighted material on this site is done in accordance with Title 17 Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Law, which allows citizens to reproduce copyrighted materials for purposes of education, comment, criticism, or parody (the “Fair Use Doctrine”). Also note that under Title 17 U.S. Code § 512 (f), any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. This is an example of knowingly misrepresenting that material or activity is infringing.
The ISP that serves us is a mechanical distributor and not the publisher or broadcaster of this website content.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our website or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is our policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material; and
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and we will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Please contact our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement by email, using email@example.com.
Your IP address has been logged with time stamp. Every action that you have taken, has been recorded. These logs are retained for one year.
r e n e g a d e t r i b u n e