Let’s Get our Money Back!

We are cordially reaching out to all clients who have felt adversely affected by Mas Sajady’s business practices, products, and claims.   Let’s get our money back!

Here are steps you can take to start getting your money back, and set a precedent for others making [BANNED!!!! Constitutionally protected speech is BANNED~!!]


Class Action Lawsuit – Fill out our Questionnaire

If you are a dissatisfied Sajady-Zhou client, we would like to hear from you. We are researching and compiling information for a class action lawsuit, and speaking with attorneys. Please fill out our questionnaire. You can remain anonymous. You can also email us with any questions.


File a Police Report with the City of Chanhassen, MN (Where Mas Sajady resides)

In addition to [BANNED!] practicing medicine without a license is a crime in Minnesota, including: anyone who “offers or  undertakes to prevent or to diagnose, correct, or treat in any manner … any disease, illness, pain” etc (See image at bottom of page for full statute).

If you would like to file a police report for the unlicensed practice of medicine, call the Carvery County Sheriff’s Office, 952-361-1231, explain why you would like to file a report. You can explain that the MN State Attorney General’s Office has advised people who do not live in Minnesota to call them (see part of a letter we received below). They will have a deputy from Chanhassen call you back. Be sure to save the police report number and the deputy’s name. Send me the number if you’d like me to go get a copy from the county seat (you have to go in person).

You can also file a report online:



File a Police Report where you Experienced any Potential Crime Regarding Mas Sajady

Call your local law enforcement to file a report there also.


File a Complaint with the MN Dept of Health (Office of Alternative Health Care Providers)

The state of Minnesota created a special office in 2001 for alternative health care providers. You can fill out a complaint through them very easily, and ask for your money back through this office also.

If you would like to file a complaint, here are steps you can take:
  • Print the page at this link:  https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/providers/compalt/complaints.html
  • A NOTE ON ANONYMITY:  You can fill out the form anonymously. If you want to do so, you can include a contact email or phone number for reference, but unless you provide your name and sign it, it will be considered anonymous, and you will not be contacted.  If you do want to put your name, your information will remain confidential, unless it gets to the point where the case is contested.
  • Contact information for Mas Sajady’s business:
Masood Sajady
Transparent Self Image LLC
  • Provide a narrative description of your complaint and what you would like to see happen to resolve it. (I have heard women talk about the thousands of dollars they have spent on him. You may want to ask for your money back.)
  • Include any documentation you have:  Receipts or confirmation emails you received, medical records if applicable, public postings you have made, etc. If you would like to release your medical records, fill out the section “Client Records Waiver Authorization” (not required).
  • OCAP wants the form mailed through the US mail:

Office of Unlicensed Complementary and Alternative Health Care Practice (OCAP)
Health Occupations Program
Minnesota Department of Health
P.O. Box 64882
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0882

Phone: (651) 201-3721
Fax: (651) 201-3839

It is also a good idea to send an email copy letting them know it’s coming:  Health.HOP@state.mn.us

If you don’t feel like filling out a complaint, you can perhaps just send them an email.  This doesn’t carry as much weight, but it is good to hear your voice.


File a Complaint with the MN State Atty General

You can also file a complaint with the Minnesota State Attorney General.  They have two complaint forms you can choose from:  Fr[BANNED!!!] Use this form if you would like to report a [BANNED!!!]. Consumer Assistance Request Form Use this form if you need help with a consumer problem such as unsatisfactory service, bill disputes, or other concerns and would like the Attorney General’s Office to contact the organization on your behalf.

  • Office of Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson
  • 445 Minnesota Street, Suite 1400
  • St. Paul, MN 55101
  • Tel: (651) 296-3353 or 1-800-657-3787
  • Calls are answered Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST.